Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Prefer Paris

A few years ago I began reading a blog called 'I Prefer Paris'. The author, Richard Nahem, is a former New Yorker who ran his own catering company in Manhattan for 21 years. He was also a pastry chef and chocolate maker. He has called Paris home now for the past 4 years and has created a new venture where he takes people on walking tours of this incredible city. I e-mailed Richard and asked him to take us on a tour of Paris with a "food and cooking" theme. He was more than happy to oblige and took Joe and I to some amazing cook's stores and food shops. We spent a wonderful day with Richard. I highly recommend him. If you'd like to check out his blog and learn about some really cool places in Paris, click here.

2 comments:

  1. I just took a quick peek at Richard's blog. Thanks Nanc - now I have another blog to follow.
    And for the record, I can hardly wait to finish dinner and sign in to see what delectable morsels you have penned that day - and I enjoy every syllable. It is great following your adventures here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this could be the one blog moment that actually makes me cry.
    Is ti weird that I check your blog 3 times a day? Does that make me some kind of weird stalker? I hope not. Tonight I am finally vacuuming the house. We have moved enough stuff that I cna get to the carpet. Have had to empty the Dyson cannister 7 times, and I am only half way done. No wonder my allergies have been bad!
    Tomorrow the painters start, please make it all end. I want to be in Paris

    ReplyDelete