Monday, August 10, 2009

Stopping for directions, expensive directions

Be careful where you stop and ask for help, especially when it's a Producteur de Foie Gras. The picture to the right shows the result - directions that cost me $120. I bought cassoulet au confit de canard, foie gras, two types of rillette de canard, confiture cassis et pomme, and my prized catch - Graisse de Canard (pure duck fat).

Editor's Note:
I have two questions for you Joe....
1. How the heck are we going to fit all the cookware, booze and food into our suitcases?
2. Aren't you at all concerned that we're going to be waaaaaaay over our weight allotment?

3 comments:

  1. it all sounds interesting but what does one do with duck fat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a work of art. I will see if Dan has a spare defibrillator at the firehall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't a clue what one uses duck fat for. All I know is that Joe was THRILLED when he found a huge jar of it at Madame's shop. And for a good price too compared to Paris'.

    ReplyDelete