Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Things I Have Liked Today

Photo taken on top of Notre Dame Cathedral. Paris, France.

1. Getting together in Family Groups at school to decide the Olympic teams and torch bearers for our school's 2010 Winter Games.

2. Grooving to the hip hop dance troupe 'Project Soul' while they performed at my school this morning. And seeing some of my students up there dancing their little hearts out.

3. Eating the sandwich my husband made me for lunch...at recess.

4. Having a well-known math teacher demonstrate an addition/subtraction lesson in my classroom and having my students be well behaved in front of the 15 teachers who came to observe.

5. Drinking a 'manhattan' in the livingroom with my husband.

6. Eating leftovers for supper while watching the news on TV.

7. Curling up on the couch with my cat Daisy while watching American Idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment