Saturday, July 10, 2010

Changing Countries

I found this heart of stones on top of a fence post in Montserrat.

Well folks, we are changing countries today. We are picking Miss Molly up from the Barcelona airport this afternoon and after that we'll be on our way to France. We are hoping to stop somewhere along the way to watch the final game of the the World Cup before we cross the Pyrenees Mountains.

We will be staying in a very small village in the Basque region of France. I can't guarantee if there will be an internet connection or not. You may not hear from me for a while if there isn't. But I'll do my best to seek out a Wi-Fi connection at a cafe or bar in a larger town during our stay.

2 comments:

  1. You are having such wonderful travels! What a great idea to do a blog. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete