Sunday, August 29, 2010

Europe By The Numbers


The number of days spent in Europe: 56

The number of countries visited: 3

The number of kilometres we put on our car: 7,119

The number of photographs we took: 5,698

The number of trips to a doctor: 4

The number of bottles of wine we drank: I can't remember......

The number of pizzas devoured in Italy: 17

The number of sprained knees in Spain: 1

The number of migraines suffered in Naples: 2

The number of calories consumed: 4,859,034,150,873,354,286,912,119,386

The number of pairs of shoes thrown out: 4

The number of pairs of shoes purchased: 7

The number of times someone had their bum grabbed in Rome: 3

The number of times someone's iPod went swimming in the Mediterranean Sea: 1

The number of days we spent on a beach: 4

The number of times someone ironed: 1

The number of times I drove the car:  0

The number of times someone accidentally broke a window pane in an antique door: 1

The number of times someone broke a door knob and locked everyone out of the house for the evening: 1

The number of blog posts:  85

The number of comments on my blog: 141

The number of books read: 17

The number of times someone ate an octopus: 1

The number of new European friends: Many

The cost of this vacation: PRICELESS!






4 comments:

  1. I hope you got YOUR bum grabbed. Too bad about the migraines! I like the shoe shopping. Do you really take almost 6000 photos?!

    Savour the moments, Baby. School's coming at you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this blog entry!!! I actually have tears in my eyes.
    Having your friends home....also priceless. Next time let's do Europe together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The number of blog posts: 85
    The number of comments on your blog posts: 141
    The number of smiles you put on peoples faces: too many to count I am sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet. I just read this. People keep asking me what the best part of our trip was, or which was our favourite destination. The answer is all of it. I loved the time alone together as a family, I loved the memories, I loved it all. There was no favourite.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete