Saturday, November 5, 2011

Molly and Tony


A table full of Vietnamese food at Pho Thai Hoa.

Last Saturday, Joe and I took Molly out for her 24th birthday.  It is hard to believe my firstborn is 24!  I still feel 24!  How is it that my daughter and I are the same age?

We ate at 'Pho Thai Hoa' for.....what else?  Pho, silly!  And curry and salad rolls and spring rolls and tea and bread and peanut sauce (which I could just shovel into my mouth with a spoon and now that I think of it I did). 

The sexy and funny Mr. Anthony Bourdain.

After dinner we went to listen to Anthony Bourdain speak about travel, food and his television show 'No Reservations'.  Joe and Molly are huge Bourdain fans.  He spoke for 2 hours, regaling his audience with hilarious anecdotes from his wild and varied life, both past and present.

 Best photo of the night.

Man, it is fun to have grown children who share the same interests as the parents.  Lots and lots of fun.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what the other photos looked like but I certainly agree this one is GREAT!! I love when Molly 'loses it' - it makes me laugh just looking at her! In a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, anon! I, too, love it when Molly cracks up laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic, spontaneous, gut laughing photo.
    Happy Birthday Molly! Shuna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that sweet little girl is 24!!?? When did all that growing up happen!!! Please give Molly my best Nancy. And.... I am also on the "YES-Anthony Bourdain is sexy and funny" team :)
    Love to you all,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete