Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mothering Sunday 2015

I am one lucky lady.  I have been on the receiving end of so much love this Mother's Day weekend.

Actually, it began before Mothers Day.



One of my six year old students organized her classmates to sign this Mother's Day card and surprising me with it on Friday.  Since becoming a teacher 35 years ago, I have never received a Mothers Day card from my students.  I was so touched by this sweet gesture.  I cried.


On Saturday, I was surprised by the arrival of one of Molly's best friends (who had just flown in from Toronto) to give me a beautiful bouquet of flowers on behalf of my faraway eldest child.  I was so touched by this thoughtful gesture.  I cried.


And today I had Mother's Day lunch with these four lovelies at Paige and Harper's apartment.  I was so touched by this generous gesture.  And for once I didn't cry!

Happy Mother's Day to all the hard-working and loving moms out there.  You make the world a better place.



No comments:

Post a Comment